10 thoughts on “Our trip to Balbriggan library Tuesday 23rd April 2013”

1. I thought that Balbriggan library was very good because it didn’t just have books it had pc games, magazines, internet access and books. I also thought that it was very good because it was very helpful for disabled people because with the computer they had a special desk, mouse and keyboard.

2. I learned a lot about the library. As I am already a member I was shocked by how little I actually knew about the library. I found the trip great fun.

3. I thought our trip to Balbriggan Library was very educational. I knew little about libraries but after that I know quite a bit. It makes me want to join up to a library.

4. The trip to the library was interesting because you don’t usually get to see a library in depth. I am becoming a member soon.

5. I thought our trip to balbriggan library was very educational and enlightning. I thought I knew all there was to a library but now I KnoW much more. I think Balbriggan library was very nice and a nice quiet place for people to study for thier upcoming exams. Books are not the only things you can rent in the library -you can rent movies,games and music. It’s much better than going to buy it. Overall I enjoyed our trip to Balbriggan library very much.

6. I thought the trip to balbriggan library was very educational as they had a wide variety of books, audiobooks, computer games and computers for all ages. It was very quiet even though there was a lot of people there. I think it’s great that you can come into a library to study and be greeted by a quiet room where no one can disturb you. It made me consider becoming a member

7. I thought I knew everything about the library. However, today I learned it was so much more then I had thought. You can rent MOVIES, MUSIC CDs and obviously books and magazines. It is a great place to study because you can use the internet to look up anything you might need to study. It is probably the most quiet and calming place you can find. It has encouraged me a lot more to use the library. I learned a lot about the way the library has ben run and it involves a lot more work than you might think. It was a great experience for me over all. 😀

8. I think the trip to the Balbriggan Library was very educational
    because now we know that we can use a very good library
    that we have very near in Balbriggan.
    I learned that we have a very big and interesting library
    full of books, films and dvds.
    ALL FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I thought the day out was great fun. There was much more than books. I had great fun at the library. 🙂